MAC Red Envy Powder Blush ($23.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a deep red with subtle, cool undertones and a matte finish. The consistency was slightly firmer in the pan but did not feel overly stiff or difficult to pickup with a brush nor did the texture seem to make blending the color out too challenging. The richness of the color and intensity of the pigmentation (easily opaque!) made it take a bit longer to blend out the edges overall but in line with the better formulations I’ve seen for this type of color. It wore well for nine hours on me before fading noticeably. Worth noting was that it tended to look pinky-red when worn at sheerer coverage levels and looked a bit warmer applied to my skin as a result of my warmer undertones.
- Top Dupes
- MAC Frankly Scarlet (P, $23.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- MAC Apple Red (P, $23.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Viseart Coral #3 (P, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Chanel Tweed Cherry Blossom (LE, $48.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Surratt Beauty Classique (P, $32.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Fortune Cookie (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Oh My! (LE, $23.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Never Say Never (P, $16.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Chamade (67) (DC, $38.00) is glossier (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Quiver (P, $26.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- More dupes — click to see the full list!
TALC, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ZINC STEARATE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL. MAY CONTAIN: SILICA, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985).
MAC CosmeticsNordstromUltaSaksThe Bay (CA)SelfridgesMAC (Canada)Macy’sJohn Lewis (UK)Sephora BrazilLookFantasticBloomingdale’sDillard’s