NARS Double Take Overexposed Glow Highlighter ($42.00 for 0.22 oz.) is a medium gold with warm, orange undertones and a luminous sheen. It seemed more metallic initially but ended up applying with a softer finish that did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture.
The consistency was smooth, moderately dense, and had no powderiness at all; it felt similar to the brand’s Dual-Intensity formula to me. It had good pigmentation that was easy to sheer out or build up to truly full coverage if desired. The highlighter wore well for eight and a half hours on me.
- Laura Mercier Infatuation (LE, $44.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- LORAC Fearless (LE, $23.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Cover FX Rose Gold (LE, $34.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Golden Flower Crown (P, $4.99) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Side Piece (LE, $26.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Jouer Topaz (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Nectar Glow (LE, $48.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Ciate Celestial (P, $29.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Nightlight (LE, $20.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Champagne Pop (P, $38.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- More dupes — click to see the full list!
NordstromSephoraNeiman MarcusUltaSaksSelfridgesMacy’sNet-A-PorterBarneysHarvey Nichols (UK)John Lewis (UK)Sephora BrazilLookFantasticBloomingdale’sFeelUniqueSpace NK (UK)bluemercuryDillard’sNARS