NARS Intensely Powder Blush ($30.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a bright, light-medium orange with strong, warm yellow undertones and a matte finish. It was a lot more yellow based compared to most orange blushes on the market.
It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which was buildable to full coverage by patting a touch more on top. The blush had a soft, silky texture that was a bit thin but not dusty in the pan. I had no trouble applying or blending out the powder on my cheeks, but I noticed that the color looked a bit less matte applied as it seemed to absorb some of my skin’s natural oils. On me, the color started to fade slightly after eight hours of wear.
- Viseart Orange #1 (P, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Guerlain Orange Blush (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Surratt Beauty Cantaloup (P, $32.00) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Sunny Side (LE, $33.00) is darker, more muted (85% similar).
- More dupes — click to see the full list!
NordstromSephoraNeiman MarcusUltaSaksSelfridgesMacy’sNet-A-PorterBarneysHarvey Nichols (UK)John Lewis (UK)Sephora BrazilLookFantasticBloomingdale’sFeelUniqueSpace NK (UK)bluemercuryDillard’sNARS