NARS Fetishized Powder Blush ($30.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a vibrant, medium-dark pinky coral with warm, orange undertones and a pearly sheen. The finish was particularly lovely on this blush, as it appeared luminous and glowy without being visibly sparkly or so metallic that it emphasized my skin’s texture.
It had rich, opaque color payoff in a single layer, and it was the type of pigmentation level where a little went a long way so I recommend using a lighter hand to start and build up coverage as desired. The texture was soft, smooth, and blendable without being powdery or dusty in the pan. It was easy to apply and lasted for eight and a half hours.
- By Terry Tan & Flash Cruise #2 (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Laura Geller Papaya (P, $26.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Chanel Malice (71) (P, $45.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- Guerlain Coral Blush (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Wild Sunset (P, $34.00) is lighter, more muted (90% similar).
- Edward Bess Secret Affair (P, $43.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Autoerotique (LE, $27.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Telling Glow (P, $27.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Fleur de Lotus (LE, $45.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B316 (P, $23.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- More dupes — click to see the full list!
NordstromSephoraNeiman MarcusUltaSaksSelfridgesMacy’sNet-A-PorterBarneysHarvey Nichols (UK)John Lewis (UK)Sephora BrazilLookFantasticBloomingdale’sFeelUniqueSpace NK (UK)bluemercuryDillard’sNARS