I am looking for three people to help improve and keep our product database up-to-date. I am looking for motivated, self-starting individuals who take pride in their work, are passionate about beauty, and aren’t afraid to ask questions or ask for help. The technical qualifications and responsibilities are the same, but each person will be responsible for a different set of brands/products. The expected workload is 2-6 hours per week and all work is to be done remotely.
One person will be responsible for updating the database for mainstream brands, one person will be responsible for updating the database for indie brands, and one person will be responsible for updating foundations/concealers (across all brands).
The compensation will be $15.00 per hour. This is a contract position, and it is open to individuals globally who are 18 years of age or older. If you are a U.S.-based contractor or a U.S. citizen, you will be required to fill out Form W9, and we will file/issue Form 1099-MISC (a tax form from the IRS) when IRS requires us to.
- Collect and format beauty, skincare, and makeup product information to be added to our product database
- Add missing brands/products
- Add missing products by user request
- Add newly released brands/products
- Proficient at typing
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated, self-starter, ability to work independently
- Ability to focus on repetitive tasks
- Strong organizational abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to ask questions when needed
- Basic to moderate knowledge of beauty/makeup/skincare jargon
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which type of data entry you would be most suited for (mainstream brands, indie brands, or foundation/concealer products). Resumes will be accepted until November 4th, 2016, midnight PST. We expect to make decisions shortly after but may be a few days, depending on volume of submissions.
Thank you so much!