Makeup Geek Rekindle Highlighter ($20.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a light-medium, rosy copper with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. It looked pinker in the pan, and then it looked lighter on than in the pan, so it was rather different applied than merely viewed in the compact! The finish had a very strong sheen to it, but it was smooth and did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture. On my skin tone, I saw a touch of color, but it worked mostly as a highlighter.
According to Makeup Geek, the formula is supposed to be “super-smooth” and “incredibly pigmented.” The highlighter had great color payoff with a soft, smooth, slightly dense texture that wasn’t too soft or too firm to the touch. It didn’t kick up an excess product in the pan, but it wasn’t difficult to blend; in fact, it easily diffused and spread across the skin. I noticed a bit of fading after eight hours of wear.
View All Dupes
- Makeup Geek Starlight (LE, $20.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Afternoon Glow (LE, $46.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Sunset Glow (LE, $46.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Rose Gold (LE, $46.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Talk of the Town (LE, $27.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Modern Mercury (LE, $65.00) is darker, more muted (90% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Venom (P, $7.50) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Glint (LE) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Pink Quartz (P, $46.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- The Estee Edit Gleam (LE) is cooler (85% similar).