Jouer Topaz Powder Highlighter ($24.00 for 0.16 oz.) is a light-medium, rosy copper with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. This is a more typical highlighting color, and it should work well on many skin tones, particularly medium and deeper complexions.
According to the brand, it’s supposed to be a “creamy, powder formula” that is “long-wearing, highly pigmented” and gives a “lit-from-within glow.” The texture was incredibly smooth, finely-milled, and soft without feeling loose or powdery in the pan. It had rich, opaque color payoff–a little went a long way–that blended easily on the skin and did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture or the look of my pores. The highlighter started to fade after eight and a half hours of wear.
View All Dupes
- Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment (Original) (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Becca Opal (P, $38.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment (Original) (P, $26.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Indiscretion (P, $44.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Wisp (P, $8.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Butterfly Beach (P, $8.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Lancome Glowing Lights (P, $30.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Anastasia Bubbly (LE) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Pink Quartz (P, $46.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Cover FX Sunlight (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).