Estee Lauder Pink Ingenue Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blush ($34.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and a satin finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable color payoff that was true-to-pan in color and depth.
The Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blush formula is supposed to have an “ultra-silky” feel that gives “fresh” and “radiant” color to the cheeks, while the press release was more specific and stated that it should have “buildable dewy color that lasts all day.” The texture was a little firmer int he pan but still soft, finely-milled, and fairly easy to blend on the skin. It wore well for eight hours before fading on me.
View All Dupes
- Tarte Deco (LE, $28.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Makeup Geek XOXO (P, $10.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- NYX Peach (P, $5.00) is darker, brighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Live (LE, $28.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Chanel Revelation (63) (DC, $38.00) is glossier (90% similar).
- MAC Kindergarten Red (LE, $32.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Irreplaceable (LE, $28.00) (90% similar).
- NYX Rose Garden (P, $5.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Amazed (LE, $28.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- theBalm Houndstooth (P, $22.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).