Surratt Beauty Brillante Idée Artistique Blush ($32.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a bright, medium-dark coral-orange with warm undertones and a satin finish. It had nearly opaque color coverage, so only the barest tap of the brush was necessary for semi-sheer coverage on my skin tone.
The Artistique Blush formula is supposed to have a “natural-looking glow” with a “satin finish.” What I think separates the formula apart from many others is the texture–smooth, finely-milled, incredibly blendable–and the finish–often satiny, natural but not noticeably shimmery. I think that this shade is a good example of the formula, as the brightness and richness of the color are still easy to manage due to the blendability of the formula. If you use a lighter hand, it seemed to look more coral, whereas a heavier hand gave it a more orange-red vibe. The color wore nicely for eight and a half hours on me before fading.
View All Dupes
- Viseart Orange #3 (P) is darker (95% similar).
- Chanel Duo N. 02 (Bottom) (LE) is cooler (95% similar).
- Smashbox Geranium (LE) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Fleeting Romance (P, $23.50) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Exhibit A (P, $30.00) is darker (90% similar).
- NARS Boys Don’t Cry (LE, $41.00) is darker, brighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Never Been Kissed (LE, $8.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- NARS Savage (LE, $30.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Guerlain Peach Boy #1 (P) is warmer (90% similar).
- Clinique Ginger Pop (01) (P, $21.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).