Chanel Elegance (370) Joues Contraste Blush ($45.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a soft, medium-dark brown with warm, orange undertones and a satin sheen. The formula is supposed to be “soft” and “silky” with a radiant finish. Elegance had good color payoff–not quite opaque but definitely buildable to opaque coverage in two layers–with a soft, silky texture that didn’t kick up much excess powder in the pan. The blush blended out beautifully on the skin and gave it a natural sheen that did not look shimmery, just glowy. On me, it wore well for just over eight hours before fading.
View All Dupes
- NYX Bronzed (P, $6.50) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Amaretto (LE, $32.00) is cooler, darker (95% similar).
- Surratt Beauty La Rosée du Soir (P, $32.00) is lighter, less shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Love Joy (P, $27.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Songbird (P, $32.00) is warmer, brighter, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Pleasure Model (LE, $25.00) is warmer, darker, more shimmery (90% similar).
- Chanel Jersey (80) (P, $45.00) is warmer, lighter (90% similar).
- Black Opal Rose Gold (P, $8.95) is cooler, darker (90% similar).
- Chanel Cheeky (79) (DC, $38.00) is glossier, less shimmery (90% similar).
- Clinique Fig Pop (P, $21.00) is cooler, brighter, more shimmery (85% similar).