Estee Lauder Peach Passion Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blush ($34.00 for 0.25 oz.) is light-medium pink with warm undertones and gold shimmer. Applied and blended out on the skin, the finish became more luminous with a soft glow that didn’t look like heavy shimmer and did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture.
The Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blush formula is supposed to have an “ultra-silky” feel that gives “fresh” and “radiant” color to the cheeks, while the press release was more specific and stated that it should have “buildable dewy color that lasts all day.” The blush had a soft, lightly dusty texture that felt drier to the touch but did not look dry or powdery on my skin. It had semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable coverage that wore well for even and a half hours on me.
View All Dupes
- MAC Lesson in Love (LE, $22.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- NARS Liberation (Left) (LE) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Cool (Winter 2016) Highlighter (LE, $55.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- KIKO 109 Candy Rose (P, $12.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Love Glow (P, $40.00) is warmer, more pigmented, darker (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Spell Bound (P, $9.99) is warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Pink Sand (LE, $68.00) is glossier (90% similar).
- NARS Fervor (Left) (P) is brighter, darker (90% similar).
- Becca Gypsy (P, $32.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Catrice La Vie En Rose (P, $5.99) is less shimmery (90% similar).