Benefit GALifornia Box o’ Powder ($29.00 for 0.17 oz.) is a bright, medium pink-coral with warm undertones and a fine, golden pearl. The finer shimmer translated into a luminous finish that was glowing but not frosted or pore-emphasizing.
Benefit does not say much about the actual product, other than it features a “soft, blendable formula” and is scented with “notes of pink grapefruit and vanilla” (and heavily scented at that). The formula felt slightly denser than some of the long-standing shades in the range but not as dense as the Rockateur formula. It was smooth, blendable, and easy to work with on the skin, despite being a bolder, brighter shade. It had rich, opaque pigmentation that was easy to apply less of for more medium coverage, if desired. The blush wore well for eight hours on me before fading.
View All Dupes
- Tarte Culture (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- NYX Rose Garden (P, $5.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Dior My Lady (003) (LE, $60.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Fun with Friends (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Gucci Beauty Coral Flower (P, $49.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Pink Ingenue (P, $34.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Smashing (LE, $28.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- NYX Peach (P, $5.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Flaming Chic (LE, $25.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Sweet Sweet Fantasy (LE, $24.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
SephoraUltaHarvey Nichols (UK)House of Fraser (UK)John Lewis (UK)Sephora BrazilSephora (Australia)HSNBenefit (UK)Benefit