Black Up NBL 03 Blush ($26.50 for 0.12 oz.) is a bold, bright dark berry with cool undertones and a satin finish. The finish became more glowing and luminous as the blush was blended onto the skin, and it seemed to look cooler and almost purplish as I diffused the color out.
The Blush formula is supposed to have “pure and intense color” that “blends to the skin.” It was richly pigmented with nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, but the consistency was firmer and drier in the pan, so it took more effort to get product to transfer onto my brush than a softer blush would. I was able to blend and diffuse the blush evenly on the skin, but again, that stiffer consistency made it more challenging to get a nice faded edge going. It wore well for nine hours before fading slightly.
View All Dupes
- MAC Here You Go (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Cheerio (P, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop New Lowes (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Berry (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- CoverGirl Deep Mauve (P, $9.99) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Chic (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, more muted (85% similar).
- NARS Goulue (P, $30.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Viseart Violet #3 (P, ) is cooler (85% similar).
- More dupes — click to see the full list!