Wet ‘n’ Wild Unicorn Rainbow Highlighter ($5.99 for 0.26 oz.) is a multi-colored powder highlighter that features hues of pink, orange, yellow, pale green, blue, and lavender. Swirled together, they yielded a green-tinged gold with a heavy, metallic finish.
The powder highlighter is supposed to have an “ultra-saturated, high impact, shimmering pearl powder that blends easily for a beautiful rainbow highlight.” I tried using a fan brush to apply the colors more individually, though the strength of the orange and lavender were the weakest (they seemed firmer in the pan, so that might have been part of the issue). The consistency was drier and slightly loose in the compact and emphasized my skin’s texture when applied, even with a lighter application, as it was quite pigmented. I was surprised that a visible rainbow effect was achievable, though I would recommend going back in with smaller brushes (like eyeshadow brushes) to improve the definition of the pink and lavender shades on the skin. On me, it wore well for seven hours before turning patchy.
View All Dupes
- Anastasia Butterscotch (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Azores (LE, ) is brighter (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Golden Kiss (P, $9.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Coloured Raine Selfie (P, $25.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- Becca Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery (85% similar).
- Anastasia Sunburst (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- Anastasia Summer (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (80% similar).
- More dupes — click to see the full list!